This article will show you how to Add, Delete and Manage your Mach7 email accounts.
- Create a new email account
- View current email accounts
- Delete email accounts
- Change quota of an email account
- Change the password of an email account
- Log into your cPanel
- Open the Email Accounts tool, located in the Mail section of the cPanel.>/li>
- In the “Email:” text box type the User you would like to create an email address for.
- In the “Password:” text box type the Password you would like this User to have.
- The “Password Strength:” meter will tell if the password you have entered is strong enough. We highly recommend you use a strong password. For more information on this subject? Please see our Knowledgebase article on (Password Strength)
- In the “Password (Again):” text box type the Same Password you used above to confirm that they are the same. If the passwords do not match please carefully retype the password into both boxes again.
- The “Mailbox quota (optional):” text box is used to specify the amount of your overall hosting storage that will be allocated for that specific email account. The default that should be listed is 250 MB. You can increase or decrease this number as you desire.
- Once the User, Password, and Quota are all accurate; simply click the “Create Account” button.
Once the email accounts have been created they are listed on the bottom half of the page. You are able tp search for email accounts by email address, username or domain name.
To delete an email account:
- Click “Delete” to the right of the email account.
- Click the “Delete” button to confirm that you would like to delete this email account.
Note: This will delete all of the emails associated with this email account.
- Click “Change Quota” to the right of the email account.
- Enter the new quota for the email account.
- Click the “Change Quota” button to confim the new quota.
- Click “Change Password” to the right of the email account.
- Enter the new Password for the email account.
- Click the “Change Password” button to change the password for the email account.